Cannabis cocktails can be a great alternative to an alcohol-based cocktail. Here’s a recipe for canna-syrup, so you can make delicious cannabis mocktails. You can also add canna-syrup to traditional cocktails.
Source: Herban Planet
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- 2 grams of good quality cannabis
- First, boil the water
- Put the finely chopped cannabis into the boiled water
- Add the granulated sugar and stir
- Reduce the temperature and add the glycerin
- Let the mixture simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Remove, strain and let it chill in the refrigerator
- Now the cannabis syrup is ready to serve
This mixture will produce approximately 3 cups of cannabis syrup.
To use this syrup you can sub it into any recipe that call for simple syrup, or you can add it to any other cocktail or mocktail, just keep in mind not only will it be adding cannabis, but a little more sweetness as well.