These Medicated Biscotti, courtesy of The Ganja Mama, are equally delicious and beautiful. Whip up a batch as a decedent treat for yourself or your next get together.
½ cup canna-ghee (or you can sub out for regular canna-butter)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp high-quality Vanilla
1 tsp pure almond extract
1 ¾ cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat room temperature canna ghee with sugar together until nicely whipped
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract
- Add in remaining dry ingredients until combined
- Add cranberries and white chocolate until combined
- Form into two logs on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and let it cool slightly then slice on an angle
- Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes on each side and enjoy!
Did you make these Medicated Biscotti? How about making a festive drink to enjoy with them!