We all know chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect precursor to a romantic evening, bring cannabis into the mix and you’ve got the ultimate combination. Whether you’re making these for a crowd or to enjoy after an intimate dinner they’re sure to be a hit.
2 tablespoons canna-coconut oil
1½ cups chocolate chips (milk or dark)
½ cup white chocolate chips (optional)
12 strawberries with stems
- In a microwave-safe bowl, stir chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth. Let sit until chocolate is room temperature.
- Wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towel; DON’T SKIP THIS STEP. If your strawberries are wet they will ruin the chocolate
- Dip the berries into the melted chocolate. Set on parchment paper
- Optional: drizzle strawberries with melted white chocolate
- Let rest for at least 30 minutes, ideally let them chill in the fridge.
Note: You can swap the strawberries for basically any other fruit (try bananas) or even skip the fruit all together and pour it on ice cream or into moulds.
If a frisky evening is what you’re going for pair these tasty treats with the Canndora HighOnLove Edition and you’ll be in for a wild night!
Recipe adapted from TheCannabist.