What better way to say "I love you" then with a heart-healthy cannabis chocolate chip cookie! Thanks to EATYOURCANNABIS for this great recipe!
- ⅔ cup Cannabis Coconut Oil, warmed to liquid
- 1 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons spring water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 cup raw organic chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix together Cannabis Coconut Oil, sugar, almond milk, brown sugar, water, cornstarch and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, vegan chocolate chips, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to Cannabis Coconut Oil mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Leave on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool before serving.
Did you make these chocolatey treats? Don't forget to snap a shot of your creation and tag us on instagram @Canndoraclub.
Like this recipe? Check out our recipe for Cannabis Infused Rice Krispies!