Apple Cider is a fall staple, elevate your fall season with this yummy, canna-infused version.
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- .25 cup Mighty Fast Butter
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apples
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- .25 tsp Nutmeg
- After infusing butter in The Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside 1/4 cup to cool.
- Pour apple cider and butter into a large sauce pan and heat on medium low.
- Add in cinnamon, cinnamon sticks and cut apples.
- Put in optional ingredients if using.
- Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and allow cider to cool in pan for 5 more minutes.
- Serve in mugs with cinnamon stick and whipped cream on top.
Note: You can use any infused butter in the recipe, just be cautious of your dosing.
Did you make this warm apple treat?? Don't forget to snap a shot of your creation and tag us on instagram @Canndoraclub.
Like this recipe? Check out our recipe for Cannabis Infused Rice Krispies!
420 Foodie Club is a thriving community and resource for people like you, who love to cook, make, consume and learn about cannabis cuisine. We strive to destigmatize cannabis food as more than just “pot brownies” by showcasing the diversity and creativity of the modern wave of cannabis chefs and edible makers.