This must try dessert is created by The Ganja Mama. Infused confections and savoury delights.
The Ganja Mama shares elevated cannabis cooking with a touch of class to each dish.
Visit The Ganja Mama and follow to see more of what she's cooking up!
This infused Triple Chocolate Tart is every chocolate lover's dream and it's the perfect sweet treat to serve for the special ladies in your life this Mother's Day. Nothing says "I love you, mom" like eating chocolate and getting baked, am I right?
For the Crust:
2 Cups Ground Oreos (no filling) finely ground
1/4 Cup Canna butter melted
1/4 Cup Sugar
For the Filling:
1 1/4 Cups heavy cream
2 Cups bittersweet chocolate of your choice
2 Large free range eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (good quality)
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Glaze:
3 teaspoons heavy cream
¾ Cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 teaspoon light corn syrup
1 tablespoon warm water
For the Crust
1. Oven at 350 degrees in the middle
2. In separate bowl combine ingredients and press into tart shell pan firmly
3. Bake for 8 minutes onto a rack until completely cooled
For the Filling
1. In a bowl add chocolate, set aside
2. Heat up cream until almost at a boil (must be hot) and pour over chocolate and let stand for 6 minutes, stir the mixture until velvety smooth.
3. In another bowl, mix vanilla, salt and eggs and combine with ganache mixture and stir
4. Pour into cooled tart crust
5. Bake tart at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
6. Take out (will still jiggle a bit) and cool for 1 ½ hours
7. Once completely cooled, tart can be glazed
For the Glaze
8. Boil cream and take off the stove top (keep an eye on it). Cover chocolate and mix until just velvety. Add corn syrup and warm water
9. Pour onto the cooled tart and move constantly until entire tart is covered in glaze and let set for 1 hour minimum
10. Decorate with your choice of berries or shaved chocolate
Now your beautiful Infused triple Chocolate Torte is ready to serve and enjoy!
This recipe will make 8-10 servings, the dosing of each serving depends on how potent your Canna butter is.
Are you going to make this for mom this Mother's Day?
Let us know and tag us us on instagram @CanndoraClub @theganjamama
The Ganja Mama
An advocate of all things cannabis. Her culinary journey started in her early teens and within 6 years it quickly intertwined with cannabis. The Ganja Mama was born because of the lack of resources for people wanting to make their own sweet + savoury edibles at home. Everything she does is focused on making cooking with cannabis simple, easy and delicious, while ensuring her recipes are accessible to anyone trying to infuse their own creations at home for recreation or as medicine. Follow @theganjamama for great recipes and beautiful content!
If you have a recipe you'd like us to feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, let's chat!