Canndora Club Membership Terms
At Canndora, we offer a variety of Canndora Club Memberships (each, a “Membership”). Please review these Canndora Club Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
- Seasonal Memberships. A “Seasonal” Membership consists of an initial seasonal product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional seasonal Box sent out approximately every 4 months thereafter – Winter (December), Spring (March), Summer (July),
If you sign up for a Seasonal Membership, you will be immediately billed $69.95 US (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) and that season’s Box or an introductory Welcome Box will be the first box you receive. The Welcome Box is offered in between seasons and contains past seasons’ products and other Products. The specific box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Thereafter, your credit card will be charged $69.95 US up to three weeks in advance of the subsequent seasonal Box shipment date, and every season (so, 3 times a year) thereafter.
Seasonal Memberships automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., every 4 months) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above.
- Annual Memberships. If you choose an Annual Membership, you will receive the same Boxes as you would under a Seasonal Membership. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed $195.95 US (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) for a term of twelve months and three boxes.Annual Memberships automatically renew annually and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next annual Membership Term up to two weeks before the then-current Box is shipped.
- Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response; or (b) log into your Member Account, navigate to the Edit Account link, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions. You must contact us and complete cancellation within the timeframes stated in the Membership Terms for your cancellation to be effective in a timely fashion. There are no cancellation fees. Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next twelve-month period.
- GIFTS/ADDITIONAL BOXES. Members may choose to send their orders to a different address than their own (within the United States and Canada). Additional Boxes may be purchased, subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company (generally, 10 Boxes). Additional Boxes are not subject to renewal, but you must have an active Membership to purchase them.
- Shipping and Taxes. For each Box and Add-Ons, we may also charge for any applicable taxes, as well as shipping fees. We currently charge sales tax only on shipments to Canada.
- Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
- Canndora Club
79 Rayne Ave